AffiliationInstitute for Informatics and Telematics (IIT)
Italian National Research Council (CNR)
Via G. Moruzzi 1
56124 Pisa - ITALY
I am a researcher at the Institute for Informatics and Telematics (IIT), Italian National Research Council (CNR), Pisa, Italy.
I received my Ph.D. from the Department of Information Engineering of the University of Pisa, Italy on 11 May 2011, and my Master Degree from the same Department on 10 July, 2007.
I visited the CReWMaN Lab during the period January 2009 - March 2010, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Texas at Arlington under the supervision of Prof. Sajal K. Das.
- MIMO Networks
- Wireless Mesh Networks: resource sharing, scheduling, routing, channel assignment
- Cognitive Radio Networks: channel assignment, mesh mode
- Game Theory
- Network simulation and performance evaluation
- IEEE 802.11
- IEEE 802.11s - Mesh extension
- IEEE 802.11af
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.16/WiMAX - Mesh modes
- IEEE 802.22
- IEEE 802.19